2018 Annual Meeting
2019 Annual Meeting
2020 Annual Meeting
2021 Annual Meeting
2022 Annual Meeting
Annual UCF Workshop and Consortium Meeting
Held annually, the UCF Workshop and Consortium Meeting is aimed at researchers, network technology implementers, and users who are interested in sharing their ideas with a wider community about their state-of-the-art developments, user experiences and research topics. The workshop provides insights and discussions on a range of topics of interests around the consortium’s growing projects, such as:
- Unified Communication X (UCX), UCX-Py, UCX-Jave, UCX-Go
- Unified Communication Collectives (UCC)
- RDMA user-space and kernel subsystem
- Data Processing Units (DPUs) / SmartNIC APIs
- Programming Models on top of UCF stack
- Open MPI, MPICH, OpenSHMEM, Julia, UPC, OpenMP remote offload
- Machine Learning and data sciences frameworks implemented on top of UCX
- Spark, BlazingSQL, Dask/RAPIDS, etc
- Network offloading of scientific libraries, FFTs, etc
- Edge Computing and Scientific Instruments leveraging UCF technologies etc.
- Cloud-native Supercomputing networking technologies
- UCF the latest developments, usage and futures of its software stack.
- Application experiences with network offload
All of our presentations and talks are made publicly available and can be found in the previous meeting webpages. We look forward to seeing you in the future.